Friday 12 August 2016

My wife often gets jealouse ofmy female fans- Diamond





Tanzania's golden boy of music- Diamond Platinumz has confessed that his wife, who happens to be older than him, gets jealous of his female fans.

http://d19lga30codh7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/diamond.jpg


He admitted this during a recent TV interview, "Whenever I'm shooting videos, she's not always there, but she could call me up to 50 times. When i eventually show her the video and she watches some scenes where I'm frolicking with women, she asks me why I did that. but I make her understand that I'm a musician and that's part of my job".

He continued, "There was a time I was in Europe for a tour, and I tweeted her 'where my ladies at...' She took offense to that and asked why I was looking for the ladies, that do I want them to come and meet me? But i told her it means nothing and it's only part of our artistic language.
In the same interview, Diamond hinted that he will soon be releasing a song with pop twins, P - Square, and that it's going to be one of the biggest tracks in Africa, as he feels it will be a hit already. Diamond is one of the biggest artistes in East Africa, and has also collaborated with Nigerian acts like Waje and Davido

No comments:

Post a Comment