Friday 26 August 2016

‘I Want To Repay Antonio Conte’s Faith’ - Moses

 Moses
Chelsea forward Victor Moses believes that he has the quality to finally establish himself with the Blues and is desperate to repay Antonio Conte’s faith after being handed a reprieve at Stamford Bridge.


Moses signed for the Pensioners from Wigan Athletic in 2012, but after making 23 appearances and scoring once during his first season in West London, he’s struggled for playing time since.
Over the last three years, Moses has spent time out on loan with Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United, but despite appearing destined for another departure this summer, appears to have been handed a Chelsea lifeline by new boss Conte.

“In pre-season I’ve always done well, it’s just about getting the chance,” the 25-year-old told the club’s official website. “The manager knows the ability I’ve got and I want to pay him back by working hard for the team and making sure I do the right things on the pitch. I’m here and I’m happy and I want to keep on enjoying my football.

“I’ve always believed in the ability and talent I’ve got. There’s still a lot to come from me for the club. I’m pleased to be playing this season. I just want to keep working hard for the team and hope we can win as many games as we can.”

Chelsea Fans, Should Conte keep Moses in the first team?

No comments:

Post a Comment