Thursday 11 August 2016

Daddy Showkey reveals secret behind his dreadlocks



Since discovering his music talent in the harsh slums of Ajegunle, Daddy Showkey has remained a source of inspiration to artistes from the Ghetto. The Galal dance exponent known for his signature dreadlocks has declared that he cannot cut his dreadlocks.
He made this known as a guest on a TV show recently, "I decided to leave my dreadlocks because of the vow i made with God. I made a vow with God that if he makes me successful, I will not cut my hair. That vow has become a reality and that is why i won't cut my hair. people expects me to cut but why should I when I'm succeding?"

He also elaborated on how the music industry has changed in his own days. "In our time it was just you and your music, you have to promote it yourself. Today we have the internet but in our days you would go from Lagos to Port-Harcourt to present your CD. things have taken shape now. Our people are embracing our music and that is great thing", he chimed.






No comments:

Post a Comment