Sunday 8 May 2016

YBNL First Lady, Temmie Ovwasa LAMENTS Dying Privacy

YBNL first lady, Temmie Ovwasa has revealed that her personal life is no more private since becoming the first female member of the famous record label managed by Olamide.

Still yet to fully come to grips with her new found fame, the singer is realizing that the price for fame is less privacy.
Temmie Ovwasa

Temmie Ovwasa says that with her new status, what she would miss about her previous life is the privacy she had always enjoyed and admired.

The 19-year-old native of Delta lamented, ‘’My biggest fear right now is, I wont have my privacy anymore and I’m the kind of person that likes to lock herself up and just…..but basically, I’m just gonna be like ‘oh my face is gonna be everywhere’’.

Temmie, whose first single ‘’ Jabole’ ’ is making waves after it was dropped recently is now downloaded, played virtually everywhere, has accepted her new status because she had always wanted to be a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment